Let’s face it, when you’re a groomsman at an Indian wedding, your weekend schedule is going to be as packed as the groom’s, but you won’t be getting any of the pampering or special treatment that he does. Add to that two to three nights of acute sleep deprivation plus the availability of copious free alcohol, and you’ve got a recipe for a potential disaster.
We highly recommend putting together a survival kit to help you stay fresh, clean, and looking good throughout the festivities. In addition to your usual array of grooming and personal care products, use this handy shopping list to prepare yourself for a hot, sweaty, alcohol-filled and sleep-deprived long weekend:
- One tube of Comfy Boys deodorant cream
- One or two packs of Dude Wipes
- A 12-Pack of Advil
- A 10-Pack of SOS Rehydrate Powder
- One tube of Kyoku Eye Fuel
- Depending on your, ahem, GI situation, one to twenty packs of Pepto Bismol Chewables
- Throw everything in a nice leather dopp kit and you’ll be good to go!
And, yes, you can thank us later. You know, in a couple of weeks, after you detox and shave, finally.